- Frontline Plus on Sale! Buy 6 get 2 free, or Buy 3 get 1 free. All product must be purchased in the same size to get the 1 free! Sale on all cat and dog sizes! Offer ends Dec. 31st 2015
- Heartgard special when you buy 12 doses, get $12 mail in rebate. Offer ends December 31, 2015
- Trifexis special get a $15 rebate online from trifexis.com when you buy a 6 month supply. Rebate must be submitted by February 28, 2015.
- Sentinel save $10 on 6 doses and $25 on 12 doses. Coupon offer expires March 31st 2015.
- Dasuquin $4/$6mail-in rebate offer. $4 rebate with 84 count chewable tablets, soft chews, or feline sprinkle capsules. $6 rebate with 150 count soft chews. Mail-in rebate must be received by January 31st 2016.
- Advantage Multi, K9 Advantix ll, and Advantage ll savings. Purchase a 6-pack and get 2 more tubes free or purchase a 4-pack and get 1 more tube free. Offer ends December 31st 2015.
- Revolution REWARDS. Buy 9, Get 3 for Puppy/Kitten (less than 5 lbs), cats and dogs 5.1-10 lbs. Buy 6, get 2 free for Dogs 10.1-130lbs.
Skunk Be Gone
- 1 quart 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 1/4 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- 1-2 tsp of liquid dishwashing detergent
1. For large dogs, add one quart of tepid water to ensure complete coverage.
2. Mix ingredients together.
3. Bathe the animal outdoors. Apply the formula to the pet, working deeply into the fur, and allow it to set for 5 mins.
4. Rinse throughtly.
5. Repeat if necessary.
- The mixture must be used promtly and will not work if stored for any legnth of time.
- Do not store in a closed container. The container could break as the peroxide releases oxygen.
- The pet’s fur (as well as clothing, towels, and carpeting) may be bleached by the formula.